Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ack.. Spendaholic on the Loose..

So... I've gone out to eat every single day since Tuesday, and twice on Thursday! Not cool. At least yesterday the Boyfriend paid but still.. not exactly the best thing for my wallet or my health!

Tuesday - Had dinner at a fancy Italian restaurant with friends from college
Wednesday - coffee with Mountain Biker, and made plans to go on a triple date weekend to Michigan for Canada's Day
Thursday - went out for wings to watch the NBA Eastern Conference Finals with some friends

Nothing spectacular has been going on.. signed up for two classes total at the conference so I'll be there for the whole day on Monday June 2. Also, decided to purchase two tickets to Rock the Bells, an annual hip-hop festival for BF. I've never really gotten him anything out of the blue, especially nothing very expensive so I decided to get it for him! My first surprise for him! I'm glad he liked it! Unfortunately tickets together came up to $180. Hopefully I'll have money leftover from this month but if not I'll just take some out of next month's budget. I know.. I'm bad.

Also, I'm going to Rogers Cup with Bunny. If we get 20 people to buy tickets then we get to go to the semi finals for free! So far I think we have sold 4 tickets total... -.- lol! I think the Boyfriend may be interested but I want to make a girls day out of it so he would have to bring his own friends!

Today is my first in-car driving lesson! We'll see how it goes I guess.. I really don't want to drive around with a "Student Driver" sign ontop of the car, especially in my neighbourhood. This is why I booked my exam so early in the morning! LOL Ok, toodles!

No comments: