Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally able to relax..

The last few days have been great! For the first time in 3 weeks, I came home and stayed in instead of going out right after work. I've been going to bed around 11pm and getting almost a full 8 hours of sleep!! I feel rejuvenated, relaxed and well-rested! Haven't been spending too much money either! Paid $18 for lunch today with Model and $20 on 2 pairs of contact lenses.

Waiting for the Boyfriend to come over in about 30 minutes or so. Possibly meeting up with MB and her BF tonight for some ice cream. Going to the beaches tomorrow with Model, and then either going out with some girls to Circa or staying in with the BF.

Almost done my driving lessons! After this week I only have 2 more sessions and I'm good to go!!! Very excited...

I wish I had more time to post. Just about things in general. Work takes up so much of my day .,.. technically its a 9-5 but honestly it's more like 7-7 with the major commuting I have to do. Some days I sneak in a little late so it's only 8-7 but even thats bad. The last few days I've come home, ate dinner in front of the TV and stayed there for another 3 hours before getting ready for bed at around 10:30. I'm starting to realize the meaning of living for the weekend. So glad it's finally here.

No comments: